Rings - outer diameter up to 1000 mm, height up to 400 mm.
Shafts - outer diameter up to 650 mm, length up to 5000 mm; diameter up to 350 mm, length up to 8000 mm; weight of products up to 5000 kg.
Boring of housing parts:
Length and width up to 3000 mm, height up to 2500 mm, weight up to 20000 kg.
Gear-cutting and gear-grinding:
1. Cutting of cylindrical, worm gear wheels and gear-shafts:
module - up to 20 mm
diameter – up to 2000 mm
width of the gear ring:
a) straight tooth - up to 700 mm
b) oblique tooth - up to 300 mm
c) gear-shaft length – up to 1500 mm
d) worm diameter – up to 180 mm
e) worm length - 1000 mm
2. Grinding of cylindrical toothed gear wheels and gear-shafts:
module - up to 25 mm
diameter - min - 50 mm
max - 1200 mm
width of the gear ring:
a) straight tooth - up to 400 mm
b) oblique tooth - up to 250 mm
c) length of gear-shafts - up to 1500 mm
3. Cutting bevel toothed gear wheels with straight tooth:
module up to 10 mm
diameter up to 500 mm
width of the gear ring up to 80 mm
4. Cutting and grinding of bevel toothed gear wheels and shafts with circular-arc tooth:
end module - up to 16 mm, diameter:
a) if the tooth tilting angle exceeds 30° up to 800 mm
b) if the tooth tilting angle less than 30° up to 500 mm
The width of the gear ring - up to 125 mm
Shaft length - up to 1000 mm
Maximum average normal module - 12 mm
Maximum end module - 16 mm
Length of the ruling of the initial cone:
1) L = 0 mm up to L = 285 mm
2) L = 15 mm up to L = 350 mm
3) L = 30 mm up to L = 420 mm
1. Cutting of splines (straight-sided) and 30° profile on shafts:
diameter up to 250 mm
length up to 2000 mm
module up to 10 m (30°)
Workpiece diameter - 500 mm.
2. Spline grinding works
Grinding of straight-sided splines on the shafts:
Diameter up to 125 mm, length up to 1250 mm.
Workpiece diameter up to 320 mm.
Workpiece length up to 1400 mm.
Treatment of teeth and splines of internal engagement:
Involute splines with 20° and 30° profile:
module up to 10 mm (for 30°)
module up to 12 mm (for 20°)
width of the ring up to 170 mm
hole diameter up to 800 mm
workpiece height up to 320 mm.
- Grinding of holes: hole diameter up to 400 mm, hole depth up to 320 mm, workpiece outer diameter up to 630 mm;
- flat grinding: workpiece length up to 3600 mm, width up to 1200 mm.
- circular grinding: diameter up to 800 mm, length up to 4000 mm.
Rolling of liners (cylinders):
- Hole diameter up to 250 mm, outer diameter up to 500 mm, length from 1500 to 4000 mm.
Turning and boring works:
- Workpiece diameter up to 4000 mm, height up to 2500 mm, weight up to 20000 kg.
- Workpiece length up to 5000 mm, width up to 1600 mm.
- manufacture of auxiliary tools (bench centers, mandrels, reducing sleeves)
- manufacture of molds for rubber sintering (single cavity, multi-cavity), with diameter up to 400 mm
- manufacture of templates for threading cutters control ( "backs");
- manufacture of thread gauges (plugs, rings) for metric thread control: from M5 to M200;
- manufacture of smooth gauges for 6 to 200 mm diameter holes control;
- manufacture of fixturing for metal-cutting machine-tools;
- manufacture of worm gear cutters;
- manufacture of turning tools;
- manufacture of mold tools.